Hello from canada!

cats r us2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi guys! just wanted to say hi! heres a litle about myself: Iam liveing in paris ontario canada with my three girls Erin 11 Brenna 8 and Tara 6. and with our three cats Oreo Zeus and Mittens.
oo and maybe you guys can explain some stuff iam little confused

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello and welcome!

There are tons of people here who can help you! Just ask and you will get a reply!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Holly! We're happy to have you! We have lots of Canadian members. In fact, my cousins live in Ontario. I wish I knew what is giving you problems. Let's see...To go to the most recent answer to a thread, there is a little arrow to click on the right hand side of the most recent poster's name, be sure to ask for Private messages notifications to be sent to you (in user options under user cp), don't be afraid to join discussions in progress, D.T. stands for Daily Thread, and is a good way to get to know people, check out f.a.q. at the top of this page, and ask questions!

These are a few hints that helped me, but you probably have other questions. We are interested in loads of things, and if you post in the wrong forum, a moderator will move it for you. The Cat Lounge is general conversation. And there are specialized forums for every aspect of cat care or problems. Have fun exploring!!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome from a fellow Ontarian!!

Wow, your a librarian and have a job here in Ontario?? I'm impressed since the government has been cutting so many jobs in that field. I have a couple of friends who have their Masters and are having problems getting jobs!

Again, welcome to the site!

angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'M from canada to and I have a orange tabby cat her name is angel.