Hello everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catface22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm a bit confused how this site works!!! I think I've submitted a pic of my cat Simba!! He's a unique guy- 22 lbs of long legged muscular athletic big- catness!! He's a 5 year old neutered male which my BF had from a 10 week old kitten, but he has no info as to his parentage. I'm sure you professional will tell me he's just a moggie- but I'm fed upwind my friends asking me what breed my gentle giant is!! So I hope we can put this issue to bed so to speak!?
A quick description of him. He's long legged- with back legs longer than front- so he walks with back legs bent(but like a kangaroo!! His face is not round but quite 'angular' - eyes green(surrounded by black like eye liner) his mouth is black. Ears big and pointed.
He acts a bit dog like- follows me about, throwing himself down& demanding tummy tickles as often as possible- which I find v v hard to resist!!!he is very muscular& can jump 7/8 foot with ease. He is not at all fat- but does have a very pronounced primordial pouch- giving him even more of a 'big cat' look- he moves like one too 'big cat swagger!' - he fetches like a dog too! He is not that vocal tho- and has a tiny high meow for such a big guy!!!! [emoji]128516[/emoji]
His spots and stripes are irregular- with a thick black stripe down his back. That's all I can think of now!!

Looking forward to your opinions!!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Lovely description, but we wish to have a couple of more good pics!

Welcome to our site TCS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catface22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi there, thanks for your reply, i tried yesterday to add more piccies but, i think because i'm new, the site wouldn't let me add more than 1?? Maybe im under review??!! Hope to add more vv soon! CF

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

hi there, thanks for your reply, i tried yesterday to add more piccies but, i think because i'm new, the site wouldn't let me add more than 1?? Maybe im under review??!! Hope to add more vv soon! CF
I think it shall work here anyway.   In worst case, have one pic in every post, not optimal, but if cant be helped so cant be helped.