Gypsy and Prowler meet Panic Mouse

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Help you guys, but I've seen these panic mouses in the stores...what do they do???????

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Colleen, they are fast friends. They play chase up and down the stairs most of the day and it is all in fun. They sleep together with us on the bed and spend the majority of time together as well.
Oh, MA! That warms my heart so!

I got the sense that Gypsy was still a little bit the outsider at your house (among your cats, of course) so this is just wonderful that she now has a new best friend in addition to a little sister. Bossinova must be so pleased!! I certainly am!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A moment of silence please for a dead panic mouse! Prowler took off with it and flung it down the steps. After falling 18 steps, hitting the landing and bouncing off and down the remaining three steps, panic mouse is no more. RIP oh toy invented by someone who does not have kittens! LOL I hope you enjoyed the ride!

I got the darn thing at Pets Mart for $19.99

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha ha! Poor Panic Mouse... how long did it live for before the nasty fall?

Prowler sounds fun - like she's got a great personality! I love that she flung it down the stairs!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Basically the wand will move back and forth or in a circle swinging a teaser..

Sorry to hear that the mouse has gone RIP! U're right whoever invented it doesn't have cats or they would've made it so it would've been a lot more sturdy!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

A moment of silence please for a dead panic mouse! Prowler took off with it and flung it down the steps. After falling 18 steps, hitting the landing and bouncing off and down the remaining three steps, panic mouse is no more. RIP oh toy invented by someone who does not have kittens! LOL I hope you enjoyed the ride!
Should we move this thread over to Crossing the Bridge? RIP Panic Mouse...you are in a place where there is plenty to do, no stairs to be flung down, and fresh batteries every day! No need to panic any more...no need at all. Godspeed Panic Mouse!