Growing a Human - It’s a girl!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! She’s growing so fast! Bigger than a piece of pie now but she’s a sweet treat! ;) It really is something to think back over every stage of waiting for her and now from newborn to conquering milestones. Just think, someday you can take her through sampling all the yummy comparisons made as she grew. Lol
That would be fun, but she'll have to outgrow her dairy intolerance first!

An old friend of mine had her baby boy yesterday, and it inspired me to go back to look at all of J's newborn pictures and remember what a little potato she was then. It's insane how much she's changed. Her face, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8 months! It's getting harder to get these pictures with my wiggle-worm. She is always on the go and loves playing, exploring, and babbling. She just started banging objects together today and spends a lot of time crawling, sitting and standing. My husband bought her a jumper, which I know isn't great for her hips, but she loves to use a couple times a week while I weightlift. She loves trying new foods but doesn't swallow a lot yet. Hopefully she'll start ingesting more so I can start attempting the dairy ladder with her in a month or so, but I'll be patient and go at her speed.

Fyi, she has eaten and enjoyed both tomato and cilantro, and I don't know whether to feel proud or betrayed. Both, I think.

We didn't have a doctor's appointment this month, so I did my best on official weight and height - I admit I love the flow of her going from 6lbs 14oz at birth to 16lbs 4oz now, so I'm calling it official. Less sure on the height, but I assume she's grown a bit. We're slowly switching from 6 month clothes to 6-9/9 month.

I'm very surprised we don't have any teeth yet. Maybe next month.

Still absolutely adore her to pieces. She's just utterly amazing and I love seeing her personality coming through.
0829211220~2.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
She's so precious and this is a wonderful time in your life. Enjoy all the changes, growth spurts and joy filled moments with her. :heartshape:
When you look back years later you will be glad you took all the photos and jotted down the many milestones in her development.