Grisou's blog

roguethecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi there!

This is Grisou writing. I'm usually sitting on a keyboard, if I can, so I can as well write... I'm living inside with my brother, the Rogue, who is the muscle of our operation. He also is too big to fit onto a keyboard. We also have a big brother, Rascal, who has his own door.

Something fun happened last night: my pal Hannibal came in for a visit. Hannibal is black like me, and usually outside because he is technically feral. Only he lives on our back porch, and stares in, and then he begs and sometimes the human lets him in. The human is a sucker.

Anyway, Hannibal came in and brought his usual arrangement of fleas. I thought the human hadn't noticed! But, last night, she locked him into the bathroom and I could hear water running. Then, a loud howling! The Rogue and me were flabbergasted.

It didn't stop, so finally the Rogue broke the door down. Did I tell you he is the muscle of our operation? He is 18.5 lbs of pure muscle. No fat. That's the Rogue. And was I right behind him, urging him on? You bet I was! We charged into the bathroom just in time to see a huge, dripping wet black rat being toweled off.  What did they do to Hannibal? The Rogue started howling because it wasn't a big rat, it was a strange wet cat we never smelled before! The human told us to shut up, us crazy folk, and it turned out the wet thing was Hannibal after all, only with a horrible flowery smell trailing after him.

So we all went into the garage to take care of that. There's some good dirt just under the exhaust.

All in all, fun and exciting!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wait a sec, you guys never wondered why it is called a "bath"room? 

Last edited: