Grandma Mae's Chicken & Liver Pâté

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Something different to try. I am interested because it has mackerel and sardines. Sardine are one way to help with furballs. Has anyone tried it? I was going to buy it on Amazon but it said I have a gift card so it cost zero dollars. I do not have a gift card. So I did not buy any

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
I did find this, for what it might be worth;
CatFoodDB - Grandma Mae's Cat Food Reviews

but it said I have a gift card so it cost zero dollars.
This part is extra verbiage to get people to sign up for their visa charge card. In other words if you do sign up for the Amazon Rewards Visa Card you receive a $50 gift card. Its just a product promotion/special offer, which you can simply ignore.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I did find this, for what it might be worth;
CatFoodDB - Grandma Mae's Cat Food Reviews

This part is extra verbiage to get people to sign up for their visa charge card. In other words if you do sign up for the Amazon Rewards Visa Card you receive a $50 gift card. Its just a product promotion/special offer, which you can simply ignore.
Thanks. You can go into your payments and uncheck the gift card then the correct price shows up. I am going to ask if grandma will give me a sample

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
It came today and I am returning it. It's not what I wanted. I did not realize that it was for slices til I looked at the can. I read the description and title but did not look at the can