Goodbye Sienna..

pingu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today we had to put Sienna down. She was a lovely and beautiful cat. She was only 8-9 years old. When we first got her she had a respiratory problem where she always sneezes. It wasnt the easiest thing to deal with having to clean up after her 4-5 times a day (boogers, hehe). Her kidney was deteriorating I guess. some days she would get really sick and then bounce back healthy. I guess her body couldnt handle it anymore. She stopped drinking and eating and her lips were turning yellow. The vet said we could pay 1000s of dollars but it wouldnt help her and she'd still be in pain. So, we had to put her down.

She was the nicest cat ever. She would always wait for other cats to eat before her, she would groom every other cat in the house, if you called her name she would come running up and cuddle with you and she was playful too.
We will miss her so much.

And when I came out of the small room in the vets office crying, I seen a old lady having to put her cat to sleep too. I guess when she seen me crying she started to cry too.

((Sienna is the white one))

Rest in peace Sienna, you lived a life that was extrordinary. We couldnt have asked for anything better. And this goes to show, even if a cat has a problem and isnt perfect, they can be just as good or even better then any other cat.

Goodbye Sienna.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your loss of a very, very special cat!
How difficult this must be on your entire family, whether those with paws or feet.
Godspeed, Sienna! Heaven must be full of kittens waiting in line for your dear little Sienna to give them a bath! Bless you for making the right decision, and having the courage to let go if it meant saving your dear Sienna from pain & discomfort! You will be in my thoughts & prayers tonight. Hugs, Susan

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww Sienna. What a pretty girl she was. I'm so sorry she was sick. Rest in peace Sienna.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bless her little heart
What a gorgeous, loving little girl you had

Rest assured you did what was best for Sienna, and that shows how much you loved your little girl because you wouldn't see her suffer

RIP Sienna sweetie

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
bless you for giving Sienna a wonderful fullfilling life... she certainly sounded like a special girl to me

you made the most unselfish of act helping her to pass over to the bridge with some dignity. She will forever be grateful for that, and I have no doubt at all in my mind that she will be watching over you until you meet again. She will play happily and healthly now. She will be in no pain.

RIP Sienna, enjoy those angel wings little one - you will be greatly missed

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sienna sounded like the most wonderful kitty in the world
Eventhough she had some health problems it sounds as if you took great care of her. I'm sorry that you and your family were faced with the reality that there was nothing more that could be done to help her
She is probably up above giving free baths to all the other kitties that have passed on

awliston

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful kitty! I am sure you will miss her! Thank you for taking care of her when she wasn't "perfect"! I am sure she appreciated it!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely kittty! She sound very special. I just lost my precious Fred, and I know the pain you are feeling. I am so sorry for your loss.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You were a very loving parent to Sienna, she was very lucky to have you

RIP sweet baby

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Pingu said:
And this goes to show, even if a cat has a problem and isnt perfect, they can be just as good or even better then any other cat.

How right you are. Bless you for taking care of this special baby and caring and loving her until the end.

RIP Sienna

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pingu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, thank you all for the replies. It brought my eyes to tears
But atleast now I know shes not in pain and where ever she is shes doing great.
Thank you all, it really helped.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Heaven must be full of kittens waiting in line for your dear little Sienna to give them a bath!
I am in tears. I hope sweet Sienna has found my three foster babies who died this spring! The picture of her bathing my B.B., Zero, and Hershey Kiss is too sweet. I'm sure they are missing the loving care of their Momma, and Sienna can offer them some loving care.

I am so sorry for your loss. She is at peace now. May your memories comfort you as you learn to live without your beautiful Sienna!