~~~ Good Wednesday Morning ~~~

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

What a gorgeous day yesterday!! Got out of work and Tara and I ate and then went out and did more yard work. Went to bed early and got caught up on some sleep. Rainly and nasty out today.

It's humpday, almost half way done with the week!!!!

How's everybody doing?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Far better than yesterday! My headache finally went away last night and so did that pukey feeling so I slept great!! I made Lee fix his own dinner and I ate a bowl of cereal.

Today is going to be a good day since we are 1/2 way through the week. Oh, and Lee is going to work on my car Friday since he is off and fix that rattling heat shield that irritates me with the LOUD noise upon takeoff!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is Mackenzie feeling better?

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today isn't really hump day for me since we are off on Friday.
I am over the hump now

This morning was a little frustrating. I have a 6:30am Anatomy II class. I was so sleepy this morning I hit snooze three times and ended up having to rush to get to class on time. When I got there, I found a note on the door that class had been cancelled! Since I was all ready up and dressed it was too late to go back to bed so I just came in to work early. That was fine except that I needed to go talk to an advising counselor at 8:00, so I just had to go back to school
My advising session went very well though. I am only 6 classes short my AA, and 2 short my requirements for the nursing program. I will be able to apply in January

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DRIVEN

Is Mackenzie feeling better?
No

My temp went back up yesterday afternoon, so I loaded up on pills and finally got some sleep last night - but Im still totally stuffed up and feeling not so hot - or craptastic, same thing

But, it is super nice out today tho!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww! Maybe you should go to the clinic and see if they can give you any antibiotics to get you over this quicker!

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

No

My temp went back up yesterday afternoon, so I loaded up on pills and finally got some sleep last night - but Im still totally stuffed up and feeling not so hot - or craptastic, same thing

But, it is super nice out today tho!
I hope you stayed home again to rest up.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Aww! Maybe you should go to the clinic and see if they can give you any antibiotics to get you over this quicker!
I would, but they are SO expensive - last summer I went cuz I had a bad bronchitious infection and they charged me $350 to listen to my heart and give me some meds - my insurance covered their part - I was so mad!

I was in there for about 2 hours, and the DR only was with me for about 10 minutes! Thats how long I had to wait and then they charge me that much! ARG!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I hope you stayed home again to rest up.

Yeah right! I wish I could have stayed home again, but here I am, at work - in the dust and crap - I've been sneezing non stop, and I sound like a boy going thru puberty - my voice is all squeeky - I sound great answering the phones, that for sure!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry. I know the feeling though. Lots of Orange juice might help. And tons of rest!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ive done nothing today so far, i should get going to write my essay for my german course but i cant be stuffed, i still have another week and a half to do it!
I was just getting dressed to go to the post office but now its started thundering and hailing really badly so i think ill wait a few more minutes

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Yeah right! I wish I could have stayed home again, but here I am, at work - in the dust and crap - I've been sneezing non stop, and I sound like a boy going thru puberty - my voice is all squeeky - I sound great answering the phones, that for sure!
Well we all do go through puberty at one time or another. :pats your back:

Maybe you should get one of those masks to keep the dust away?

Feel better soon.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well we all do go through puberty at one time or another. :pats your back:

Maybe you should get one of those masks to keep the dust away?

Feel better soon.

I might scare away all the customers!

Thanks, I hope I do too, especially for the weekend!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm doing good here, looking forward to having Friday off, going to an Indians game thursday night, first one in 9 years! last night my sister stopped by to see my new additions and then we went to get a bite to eat... at Eat 'n Park! (where I work weekends)

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One more day closer to when my paper for class is due

And of course one more day closer to finals, and end of term papers. Actually, I've decided that today I will make a list of possiable topics for my end of term paper (one of them, the other one I'm not bothering with just yet since its due a week later).

So if I get my coursework done then I'll be happy as a bumblebee today.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Mackenzie. That's gotta suck! I hope you feel better soon!

I am up psyching myself for work tonight. Then tomorrow right after work I have a visitation to go to. I'm feeling old today because people I know are starting to pass away
and there's nothing I can do about it.
The cats are out on the porches and loving it. I cleaned up the back one finally and now Twig and Rocket are out there enjoying the weather. It makes me nervous though since the door's top window is broken and replaced with plastic. (honey is SUCH a good fixer upper!
) It's supposed to be 80 degrees today. COMEON nice weather! I can't wait!