Good bye Silver

bevilan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well Silver I had no interest in cats when you arrived at my desk and jumped into my inbox. Not really sure why I brought you home. Frantically called people to ask "how do I take care of a cat". Thirteen great years later you left just as quickly. Thought you were doing much better on the medication.....Feeling lost without you, .......but also have such fond memories.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lovely remembrance, and what a beautiful kitty. So sorry for your loss.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bev-

Such a short tribute that says so much. Isn't it funny how cats seem to know who their are supposed to belong to? With all the joys each cat brings us, the heartache is real when they leave and your world smashes almost to your feet.

In time, all things heal, even broken hearts left behind in the wake of the death of such a wonderful cat. Silver will always be in the In-bin of your heart with his memories filed away to take out when you need a warm rememberance of him.

sandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Silver. What a terrific tribute, though, very heartfelt. I could feel how very much Silver was and is still loved. Again, my deepest sympathies to you.

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Silver was a beautiful boy.
I hope you find comfort here as I have.

You gave Silver a wonderful home and in time another cat may find it's way into your heart.

Laurie