Gilligan..my little buddy!

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As many of you know from my constant bitching, my pc is all fouled up!

Well, my lil buddy Gilligan just took a stroll accross the keys, and my font is now a readable size!
WOOHOOO!
I have no clue which keys he hit to accomplish this, but I think he's gonna get some extra lovin' and treats tonight!

Now I can catch up on all the threads I've missed
because reading them the way the screen was caused major eye strain and headaches!

Be prepared (warned), I may bombard the board with posts now that I can see the darn thing! :LOL:

boo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, maybe I should just let Basil walk across my keyboard in the future. Maybe he's a computer genius too!

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And I always thought the cat was just trying to play with my typing fingers! Guess the next time I'll have to let him have a go instead of laughing "Who do you think e-mailed YOU, huh?"

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thumbs up to Gilligan!!! (from the Skipper.....:laughing: )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you're much more like MaryAnne! :girlie:

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, your keyboard is now the domain of Gilligan? Cool! Please thank him for me, for having exposed another facet of cats' knowledge banks.

:tounge2:

My feline friend Tonya demands computer-system access from time to time. She looks the whole system over, so now I know that should something be amiss she'll let me know (or else she'll just go ahead and fix it)!

=^..^=

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Professor!

GilliGoon is now watching me, and I swear he is trying to figure out what keys he walked on, so he can change it back and get Mom off the computer!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL Cleo!!! If Gilligan remembers how to walk across the computer and shut you down again....I am sure my husband will pay him for the rights!! :laughing: