gf lost her pillow again😅

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a lumbar pillow I use in bed that me and Betty are constantly fighting over. I'm buying her a self-heating pad to hopefully divert her away from aggressive spooning and sleeping on my head for body warmth at night. She used to be so respectful sleeping in her own spots and not waking me up. Now she's like, "move over and give me some of those covers." 🤦‍♂️ 😹

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think for graycie its more about trying to combine their scents :lol: she has been at this off and on the better part of a year now.:rolleyes:guess 11 pounds of cat stepping on your hair hurts kinda:lol:i have a shaved head so no worries for me

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
game misconduct game misconduct *YAY for the buzzcuts and shaved heads brigade!* Mine's about 2" long with a longer fringe on the front. Doesn't matter. Elvis will still step on it on his travels from the top of the pillow to the night table to the window, and back. :sniffle:
daftcat75 daftcat75 Well, are you surprised? Betty DOES own the place, after all -- right? :lol:

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I used to do as a child in Winter, was put the cat on my bed to sleep near my foot area beforehand, and then it was as if I had placed a hot water bottle. The cat always obliged, and I was obliged to her.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I used to do as a child in Winter, was put the cat on my bed to sleep near my foot area beforehand, and then it was as if I had placed a hot water bottle. The cat always obliged, and I was obliged to her.
Our beloved cat was 3 when I was born and he chose to sleep by my feet every night. We were inseparable! :heartshape: