Funny Collar Story

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone

I had this funny story happen last night and wanted to share. As some of you have seen, Xena is definitely miss priss and a princess. With her rhinestone collar and Zwarski crystal tag- well it got lost last night. (It is a safety collar so designed to come off if snagged or caught).

We looked everywhere for it, she was meowing and in panic mode- because naturally, the princess didn't have her jewelry. So after hours, and hours of looking for it- I decided to "think like a cat" LOL. So I started looking for everywhere she goes that might have snagged it. Behind the curtains, under the bed etc. when it finally dawned on me--. We just sold a futon from the den, so until our new bed comes- the bedspread and throw pillows are on the floor, lifted up the pillow and sure enough it was there- stuck in the fibers. LOL

So thinking like a cat can work I suppose! I was amused and just wanted to share.

And just to show you the jewelry for her majesty:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  This is a great story!  Very pretty tag, too!  You probably would not have found it when you did if you did not "think like a cat"!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  Thanks, I will check it out.  I was actually laughing at myself  this morning  and thinking of your story because I misplaced my eyeglasses and was looking all over for them.    I told myself (actually did) to "think like a person"!  Well, it helped me find them!

I am glad that Xena has her tag again.  I know, these things become part of the cat.  Thanks again!