frustrating

margot23

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I visited my mom and she just got a new maine coon/ persian female cat. She calls her the drape cat cuz you can pick her up and she'll just drape whereever you hold her. She's 2 years old.

I'm so jealous.

I have these two ridiculous male cats ages 2 and 5 who, I swear, have declared the apartment The Bachelor Pad. They are like 2 badly behaved men, peeing not only in the litter box, but on the sides (inside)... they dont bother to cover their
. They're slobs, run amuck every night. They have their tender moments, and for that I love them.... BUT WHY COULDNT I HAVE A NICE LAP CAT!??!?!!!! dammnit.

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwwww
They sure can get frustrating at times. We don't always get what we want from our pets but we do love them anyway.

With all the pets I have their are several that have "quirks" that get on my nerves and I can get down right frustrated with them as well.

I just have to remember were they might be right now if I had not taken them in.

It does sound like you have two active boys to deal with. Just take a breath and love them for their cuddly moments.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 15 y/o torty cat Coco has never been an affectionate cat, in fact she hates being nursed. You can only hold her for a minute or 2 if you're standing. If you try to put her outside, move her out of the way etc, she will hiss at you. I have heard that torty's are like that. With my kitten Blossom, nearly 11 m/o, I was determined that she wouldn't be the same way. Also being a torty/calico I have a more affectionate cat.
A persian I had 16 years ago was affectionate, but timid. They are all different.
The dogs on the other hand love you no matter what.