Freedom Belle

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I adored this tiny framed dainty cat. She was at the Humane Society for 5 months then moved to a pet store and advertised online before being put to sleep. She was just 5 years old. I saw the ad I went and got her! I already had a tortie at home, and now another! So LOL, Freedom Belle and Libery Belle. But

my favorite story to relate about her is this: being the new cat in the house there was awful hissy fits and spats from the original resident cat and her, it was awful. My then husband was a very rude mean man, he told me that I had to take her back. I laid in bed and had tears running down my face and she curled up under my chin, and she licked up my tears.  The next day I told my then husband that no way was she going to the Humane Society as they would put her to sleep, that if she had to go I would take her to a cat hotel that was $80 a week (a made up story on my part) and it worked, he said to give it more time and see how it goes. I had her 11 more years (him I got rid of about 89 years ago) ..........here she is, the lovingist sweetest cat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL, I meant I got rid of him 9 years ago, not 89! I am not that old!