Fosters & Smith Diet???

jenk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Please tell me what you think of the new Fosters & Smith diet (below are the ingredients in the kitten formula). The company is having a 20% off special in celebration of its 20th anniversary; I'm considering trying the food, since it's dropped in price and would cost me less than usual (in the even that my cats despise it).

Ingredients

Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Rice, Chicken Fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid, and rosemary), Whole Barley, Chicken Liver, Fish Meal, Whole Ground Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Egg Product, Herring Oil, Pea Fiber, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Whole Blueberries, Whole Cranberries, Kelp, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Tomatoes, Vitamin E Supplement, Sodium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Garlic, Dehydrated Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate (source of chelated Zinc), Iron Proteinate (source of chelated Iron), Zinc Sulfate, Iron sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganese Proteinate (source of chelated Manganese), Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Cobalt Proteinate (source of chelated Cobalt), Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Proteinate (source of chelated Copper), Beta Carotene, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide (source of Iodine), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K activity), Sodium Selenite.

Jenk