Food advice

Kittybang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi I was wondering if any here has any exp with runts female cats ? The reason I ask cause mine a runt . And I having issues with food cause of her small size . I still have her on kitten kibble cause she has a hard time eating adult cat food . Cause I’ve bought different bags but the piece of dry food is always too big for her chew up . So instead of wasting money I decided to go back her kibble . Which I was hoping to find something else for her . Just on case or maybe it be a new flavor for her . I do also give her wet food but she doesn’t eat it like she used to . So I really don’t buy it that much for her . And if I do I usually give it to her Once in a while as like a treat to her main food .

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a senior 11 yr old 6.5 pd cat. Minced is best for her Dry pieces are too big, pate she eats too fast then vomits. She does not like tuna and is intolerant to chicken. So mostly nulo minced turkey,beef,or nulo turkey salmon. You could try adding warm water and let it sit for a few secs. She is fed 3x a day plus at night using a food timer,just snack size

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittybang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much , I’ve tried the water method before and it will sit and go to waste lol she has been like this since day one lol I hand rear her lol I’ve thought about maybe switching her to wet food but that would go to waste also lol mine use to love tuna and salmon and sardines and now she acts like she’s too good for it lol also what’s nulo

Kittybang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh wow thank you so much I’ll surely will give that a look . Cause I’m running out of ideals

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
She also likes facy feast classics turkey&giblets and ff classics beef beef liver

Kittybang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah mine likes fancy feast also lol but she’s still picky as heck lol have you tried the ff with gravy center yet ?