Fluffakins the Persian?

kelie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hi TCS I would like to introduce you to Fluffakins.

She was found at a junkyard in a fire pit when she was about 6 or 7 maybe 8 weeks old. We immediately rescued her and have had her for almost 3 years now.
She sure has a personality all her own, she is quite unique, and a little mean and crazy too.
Her coat is super long and she has a somewhat short but very fluffy tail. Her ears are a lot shorter than any of my other cats. Her eyes are really, really green and really, really close together, a lot more so than any of my other cats.
She has an amazing neck and cheek ruff and seems to be a solid cat.
She is also small, really short with short thick front legs. I would say her body type is cobby.
I see an extreme amount of resemblence to the Persian. What is your opinion? Thanks for helping!

Last edited:

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful cat! I don't see the Persian, though. Her muzzle doesn't look shortened, her ears aren't set far apart, and Persians are usually mild in manner. 

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
She's a beautiful girl :rbheart:

She is a domestic longhair. I agree with LaraLove apart from the longhair I don't really see that much of a resemblance to a Persian. Muzzle not shortened, ears too large ( not rounded ) and eyes not round shaped enough.

But a gorgeous girl never the less :D