Important End Of The Year Cat Lounge Housekeeping

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a heads up that in the next week or so I will be doing the annual Lounge Housekeeping. The 2018 threads will be closed and the 2019 threads will be started. When one gets closed, the link to the new one will be added.

Out with the old and in with the new. :)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are just the ones that say 2018 in the title, right? Like "what's on your mind" and "exercise motivation"? The others stay open?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Those are just the ones that say 2018 in the title, right? Like "what's on your mind" and "exercise motivation"? The others stay open?

Yes. :) The MegaPawsitive thread will be closing for good though on 12/31.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I knew this was going to happen but I will miss it. :frown: I enjoyed reading everyone's pawsitive posts but as you said, out with the old and in with the new.
We used to have threads along the line of "What's something positive that's happened to you in the past 24 hours" that were replaced by the Megapawsitive. We can bring it back. :) It's always good to look at the bright side of things.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We used to have threads along the line of "What's something positive that's happened to you in the past 24 hours" that were replaced by the Megapawsitive. We can bring it back. :) It's always good to look at the bright side of things.
Thank you. :thanks: That would be fantastic and I'm guessing there would be other members who would appreciate this too. You made my day!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
"What's something positive that's happened to you in the past 24 hours" that were replaced by the Megapawsitive. We can bring it back.
This would be wonderful! Thank you :) I mean, truly, how else can I read about someone who's so blissfully happy about having found her life/soul mate? Lari Lari

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This would be wonderful! Thank you :) I mean, truly, how else can I read about someone who's so blissfully happy about having found her life/soul mate? Lari Lari
Well, as long as they don't lock my wedding planning thread, I'll still have a place to be happy :cloud9:, but I'd appreciate a new positive type post, too, because it helps me to read them when teaching gets too stressful.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Giving this a bump up. :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Giving this a bump up.
:yess: :thumbsup: :clap:

We used to have threads along the line of "What's something positive that's happened to you in the past 24 hours" that were replaced by the Megapawsitive. We can bring it back. :)
AbbysMom AbbysMom Would it be possible to start a thread like this on the 1st of the year?
Maybe something short and sweet like "Name your positive feeling today." That's just a suggestion, any title would be appreciated as long as we can keep the megapawsitive posts going. :rbheart:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:yess: :thumbsup: :clap:

AbbysMom AbbysMom Would it be possible to start a thread like this on the 1st of the year?
Maybe something short and sweet like "Name your positive feeling today." That's just a suggestion, any title would be appreciated as long as we can keep the megapawsitive posts going. :rbheart:

It's A Beautiful Day! 2019

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I think I'm done. The Lounge will be a bit messy until the new threads are posted in and the old threads drop off the page. Please do post in the new threads to help that along. :)

There's a good chance I missed some, so please let me know if you see one. :)

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Yeah, I already posted on the Wonderful Day thread, saw all my old friends there since there were hardly any posts on the What's on your mind thread although two people did after I asked where everyone had migrated to.