Votes: 18 94.7%
  • Rather Not Say...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

paperwaffle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's a fair point. I don't know anything about the dyeing process so if it involves something your cat hates, that's a good reason not to do it.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are a lot of people who bathe their cats frequently whether they like it or not. For allergy reasons or cleanliness reasons or just because. I guess I don't see any difference if a color is added to that process :dk:.

A lot of temporary colors are just wiped on or applied with a mascara wand anyway. I don't think most require a full bath. (like in the pictures above---the full-body dye jobs probably required a bath. But the partial colors, like the tabby kittens, were most likely applied without a bath)

Last edited:

chelle123

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is animal cruelty i am shocked that anyone would think this is normal, what happens if that kitten has a reaction. you think that cat wants to walk around like a cartoon character.  You all should be ashamed ill get a blue dye and come and tie you down and cover your body in it oh and tape your mouth so that no one will ever know if the dye has gave you a reaction or not as like cats you cant talk to tell anyone. lets see how you enjoy running around as smurf. stupid childesh people like you lot do not belong as a human.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

This is animal cruelty i am shocked that anyone would think this is normal, what happens if that kitten has a reaction. you think that cat wants to walk around like a cartoon character.  You all should be ashamed ill get a blue dye and come and tie you down and cover your body in it oh and tape your mouth so that no one will ever know if the dye has gave you a reaction or not as like cats you cant talk to tell anyone. lets see how you enjoy running around as smurf. stupid childesh people like you lot do not belong as a human.
Kindly calm down. You are responding to an older thread and the OP is probably no longer around. If you'd like to start your own thread about this topic, you are welcome to do so.