Does my cat look like any breed?

orangejuice

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He looks like an average domestic long hair, or medium hair? to me. I am curious, I don't know much about cats. I recently adopted him, he is 5 months old and has become very attached to me. It's hard to take a picture of him because he moves so much, but here you go. He likes to attack everything. I have had to cat proof my house

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my I love him!  that black patch under his mouth is so unique.  

He is a domestic medium haired for sure, and might wind up being long haired since he looks like he still has some growing to do!

I think his coat pattern would be classified as a bicolor black and white, either a magpie, saddle, cow or piebald pattern.  Not exactly sure which of those fits best. Maybe someone else can help out better on that point.

Did I mention I love him? 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

orangejuice

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah, haha I think he's really nice looking too!

He might grow to have long hair, as he has very long hair that sticks out behind his ears, but weren't showing in the pictures.

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
His fur is long enought that I would classify him as a Domestic Long hair. His fur will likely get longer. Some cats take a while for their adult coats to grow in. Also, I love the litte black spot on his chin! It looks like a goatee!