Does anyone read the cat books Warriors? Please tell me I'm not the only one...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, it's the same cats (the ones that lived). Firepaw is still in it and that's all I'm giving you.

I hate it when people spoil things.......

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Spoilers*

These books are getting harder and harder to read....so sad!
. You know I was sad when the Thunderclan cats died...but for some reason I almost cried when that ShadowClan cat died when Fireheart chased him onto the Thunderpath. I don't know if I just got a really big mental image...or if it was because I thought he was innocent...it was just an unneeded death. I was torn to pieces by it. Then at the end...oooh how I hoped it was that ShadowClan tom that died who had become leader....not....Tigerclaw...I thought maybe if he was leader then he would have 9 lives and would have survived.
. At least the Thunderclan cats deaths meant something... Oh I'm having such a hard time with these books now. They are so sad

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know. The first time I read them it was so sad. And now that I'm going back and re-reading them they seem even harder to get through. But I love too much not to read them.

One of my fav character is Graypaw because he reminds me so much of Nuby.
Which clan cat reminds you of one of your kittys?

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Cloudpaw always summons to mind Clover. I bet he would even have that little attitude too! Silverstream also reminded me of Hope.

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love Silverstream!
And your clover looks like he would be a Cloudpaw......you know after lossing a few pounds.

*your kitties are gorgeous

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe. Yah I'm thinking back to Clover's *younger* days. This would be when Cloudpaw was taking all that two-leg food!

I actually picture silverstream like an american shorthair, so not quite like Hope but their personality was similar.

And Thanks
. Meeka is due to have kittens in 11 days!

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh wow!! Really!?! She is my fav (shhh! lol). I love how bengals look. She would make a very beautiful clan queen.
Same with me for how silverstream would look, but Hope works too..lol

BTW when you get pics of the kittens could you give me a link to their thread I would like to see them, but don't read all the threads. Thanks.

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure I hope I remember! Just in case I don't remember I'll put a link or some announcement thereof in this thread:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81250

I'm sooo excited! I'll also have pics up on my site (link in my sig image). The father is Lakewood Yogi who is also on my site. We should have some pretty kittens!! People think shes going to have a lot too! April 7th is the day, yay!

kittycat17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am practically addicted to the series. I am on the sixth book in the first series and love it. In my mind, I want to knock the nine lives out of Tigerstar.

kittycat17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have the first book of the second series, but my mom won't let me get the other two until they come out in paperback.

kitty kisser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've read the first Warriors book I bought it for my daughter who is in 5 th grade for her advanced reading class. She was hesitant at first but now she loves the books. I think it's a good read couldn't put it down.

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've heard of them and stumbled on images related to the Warriors books, usually when I see a photo of a cat with particularly bright eyes and it turns out to be a Warriors photoshop job. (Not that I'm complaining, they're nice images.)

I'm definitely not in the target audience for those books, but I think anything that gets people thinking about cats, loving cats and potentially adopting cats, is a good thing.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read through this series fast. It isn't really very well written on the whole, but it has a great plot line. Cute books. Good for kids around 5th or 6th grade probably.

Last edited: