Do you love persians?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.. If it's a yes then visit my website, http://geocities.com/WellingtonCats/Welcome , I've been busy updating it the last few days and I would love to hear your feedback or things I could do to make it better, and wether things load fast or slow for you. Also suggestions of things that work well on your site that I might like to try. Thanks a bunch.
Sam & purr babies.

Oh and if it's a no..

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great site Sam . I love what you have done to it
but no kittens to see

It loadet up very quick for me , I have DSL .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Hedi. Good to hear it loaded fast for you.

I know about the kittens it's sad they have been born,grown up and leaving soon and my stupid computer doesn't let me upload the pics.. grrr.

Hugs!

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love your site , I sneak over all the time just to look and see if you have more pics up

krissi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love the site and it loaded up nice and quickly. I especially love the background on the stud boys page! Will keep checking for updates.

Purrs.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam, great site, but I keep getting pop-up screens telling me three are debug errors and syntax errors. Not sure what that means . . .

Love the ginger and white guy on the entry page . . . WHAT a sweetie!!!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
great website. loaded fast. no problems
I have a question though. Some of your persians are short hair. Maybe not exactly short hair but they are not like my persian Simon who is longggg hair. I didnt know that you could have both short and long hair persians. They are beautiful are they easier to groom the long hair persians? Simon hates to be groomed with a brush so I keep him shaved except for head legs and tip of tail. Whats so crazy is he doesnt mind being shaved. Just dont bring a brush near him. Is there a special name for your breed of persians.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Guys!

Yola, I have never had that pop up and I haven't had that complaint from anyone else??? hmmm. And that's Elmo!.. He's my special guy.

Thanks NASAnaut, that's right they are a shorthaired version of a persian, Exotics.
They are much easier to look after, and much more energetic!

Thanks again.. Glad most had no problems!

Enjoy your day.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think it would be a nice idea to put up pictures of your available kittens. Other than that, I think it's great site.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Hope, I'd love to put up pics of my available babies but my camera isn't working with my computer, it says the DLL controls are missing or something *sigh*