Do I have a Tiger in Disguise???

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have been giving the guys some chicken wings (raw) the past few weeks. They get raw twice a week now - one time chicken, one time stew beef.

Well last week Charlie and Jack got the wing and Ling got the small chicken leg part. The boys were fine. Ling decided it was too hard to eat the leg and so she didn't make much of an effort (she likes raw chicken bites and stew beef better). Keno, our lab got Ling's chicken piece.

So this time I switched it around - Charlie and Ling the wings, Jack the chicken leg. Jack was finished his wing within 10-15 mins at the most. So I figured with the leg, it would take him longer and Charlie would be more/less done when Jack was let out of the bathroom.

I swear Jack has tiger in him - he crunched thru that leg like it was nothing - and it maybe took him 5 mins longer! That boy has jaws of steal!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have two like Jack ... freaked me out at first since I did not think cats would chew chicken thighs...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They were not eating the thighs - its was the tiny leg that comes in the package with the chicken wings. Looks like the miniature leg. Still was not an easy piece to crunch down on compared to the flatter wing bones.

sumaii

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Amadeus chews right threw the bones and he usually ends up eating the WHOLE thing if I don't pay attention.