Diva's kitten thread (PICTURES)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've been so busy looking at apartments today, but I did manage to get one picture.
Here's Day 7

And I had to post this one. We took Zorro for a car drive because he absolutely LOVES going in the car. This is how he laid the whole time.

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here's Day 8.
I tried sexing the kittens, and it looks like #1 is a girl, #2 is definatly a girl since she's a torti, and #3 is a boy. So it looks like were going to be keeping #3.

Kitten #1

Kitten #2

Kitten #3

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah its nice to have a tortie girl to compare the others with so y ou know what you have. They are still cute!

aktotx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I really like #1 she looks like our camaro and it also looks like she has a heart above her back right leg.

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I never noticed that, but it does look like she has a heart doesn't it? Thats really neat!

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The kittens are starting to open their eyes!!
I just picked them up to look at them, and one of them is just starting to open its eyes. I don't want to take any pictures, since I'm scared the flash might damage their retinas, so I'll have to wait a few more days until I can get some pictures.
There already trying to climb out of the box without their eyes open. They're going to be terrors!lol

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How old are they now that they are trying to open their eyes? and its not good for kittens even with their eyes closed to have flash photos, can you take flash off, if so then everything should be fine, just take pictures ina well lit room.

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are 10 days old today. Thanks for the info. I'll make sure to keep the flash off then.