Did you know

Jewellfish1965

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat looks like beauty. He is my dawn, for he wakes me up. He is the dusk, for he wishes me good night. He leading me towards still blood pressure. This dish runneth over. He anoints my face with lickins The people of Egypt revered the feline.. They were like souls of past lives. From a Saber tooth to a kitten, felines have a much more ancestral lineage. Like Amy said on " The big bang theory, cats are the epitome of indifferenc." I love my cat, because he has crawled out of a mile of shit with me and come out clean on the other side. I've been to jail, I've been through mental health issues. I've been homeless. I've been through loss. I've been through pain. He's been with me through shadows and light. The very depth of disspair. To the top of the world. Through oxygen, fentanyl, sweet leaf, pecks, hydrostatic thx alcohol synthetic. Uppers downers all arounders. Meth. Blow. There's nowhere to go. I've suffered from O.D, PCP. I've robbed conceived. Too late to turn back now. But I've had one thing. My serendipity. He is my center. My only other heartbeat in the house I I have endured mush life in my years. But nothing will hurt when I lose him. Sorry for my misspelling bites. I have been bitten by a Chinese bird spider. I'm still foggy. Anyway s cats rule.

Last edited by a moderator:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you, what you have written is the very essence of what a cat is.....I pray you continue to find the light, and your precious 'center' will be right there besides you, all the luck......