Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance?

icaughtakitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ok, this isn't my first post, but I forgot my account info... only dropped by because of the whole food scare thing and saw this thread.

I feed my cat Natural Balance Ultra Premium Dry. He's almost three years old now and super healthy. Natural Balance is a great company... from their website, http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/home/aboutus.html

"We do not conduct laboratory testing on animals, whatsoever. All of our feeding trials are conducted in the animal's own environment, in conjunction with veterinarians, kennels, breeders and pet owners, to ensure that all Natural BalanceÂ[emoji]174[/emoji] products are extremely palatable, nutritious and the best possible formulation for the health of your pet."

Also, and most important for me, many of the animals in the feeding trials belong to the employees! (used to say this on the packaging actually) What does that say about the quality of the food?

Anyway, I have also fed him and another cat I used to have some other brands such as Nutro Natural Choice, which they actually seemed to like better(and digest better). But, Natural Balance has a superb ingredient list. I was surprised to see Nutro on that list of contaminated food. I didn't realize one company made all those brands. Very interesting.

But yeah, another thumbs up for Natural Balance.