Dear Juicy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Angel and I'd like to apologize to Juicy for taking this thread a bit too far. I thought we were just having fun, I never meant to hurt your feelings. I actually think you are quite a beautiful cat, and so does my Mom.

I will not be adding any further negative joking things towards you Juicy, I respect you and will end this thread here.

With love, Angel

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WHut kinda cookies?

We luv cookies! Speshully when they kinda raw.
Can we have sum? We r mostly good all the time.
Meowma won't mind, long as we just have 1.
Please, Miss Juicy Mom!!

Can we, huh?

Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Okay, Angel, listen up. I'm getting a little tired of your teasing my boy. You may think that it's all in fun but I think that the fun is wearing a little thin. If you two boys can't settle down and play nice then I'm going to have to step in and separate you. You're both very nice boys but this name calling has got to stop, understand?

Now, I'm going to the kitchen and bake some cookies. Try to get along until they're done and you can both come downstairs have some. I don't want to hear another word from either of you!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
((Angel))

You're sweet to pologize. That shows u a good cat.

Originally Posted by ccoccocats

This is Angel and I'd like to apologize to Juicy for taking this thread a bit too far. I thought we were just having fun, I never meant to hurt your feelings. I actually think you are quite a beautiful cat, and so does my Mom.

I will not be adding any further negative joking things towards you Juicy, I respect you and will end this thread here.

With love, Angel