Could Anybody Help Me Out In Guessing My Cat's Breed?

Eira F

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, I just got a kitten from a rescue team a few days ago, and I was wondering what breed it is? I would be really thankful if somebody could help me out.:) Here is my little furball Loki:

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The breed is shorthair domestic, but with this face and ears, it has probably a near ancestry of a modern siamese or orientale (two sibling breeds). Possibly cornish rex but these are rare... The coloring is more difficult to describe, at first glance its blue and white in the harlequin pattern. But the cat seems to have creme too in the face; so its really a diluted calico. Girl?

Im not sure if I see stripes in the blue, if so, its a tabby too. Will prob be called for patched tabby, or caliby or...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Eira F

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The breed is shorthair domestic, but with this face and ears, it has probably a near ancestry of a modern siamese or orientale (two sibling breeds). Possibly cornish rex but these are rare... The coloring is more difficult to describe, at first glance its blue and white in the harlequin pattern. But the cat seems to have creme too in the face; so its really a diluted calico. Girl?

Im not sure if I see stripes in the blue, if so, its a tabby too. Will prob be called for patched tabby, or caliby or...
Ahah, looks like she's not as common as I thought!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
No, not that common. An interesting mix! :)

Did I said, very sweet too? Oh yeah!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Eira F

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww!:lol2: