Completed Signatures

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...resizing it really changes the image quality.
Can you make the background the correct size and then add the kitties back in? I don't need as much writing at the top if it doesn't fit once you get the cats back to normal size. If that is too much to ask, I understand.

If you do get time to mess with it, will you put Momma and Percy in the middle and put the darker colored cats on the sides of them? Sissy can stay where she is although I would love to see her body in front of the cloud, if that is possible.

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BlueRexBear

Hmmm...resizing it really changes the image quality.
Can you make the background the correct size and then add the kitties back in? I don't need as much writing at the top if it doesn't fit once you get the cats back to normal size. If that is too much to ask, I understand.

If you do get time to mess with it, will you put Momma and Percy in the middle and put the darker colored cats on the sides of them? Sissy can stay where she is although I would love to see her body in front of the cloud, if that is possible.
Hey... Sure I will redo it all tomorrow being tuesday
&

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nebula

Hey... Sure I will redo it all tomorrow being tuesday
&
Only if you have time! Please, don't feel like you have to. You did a great job though and I would love to be able to use it.

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BlueRexBear

Only if you have time! Please, don't feel like you have to. You did a great job though and I would love to be able to use it.
41.4 KB and under the size limit lol... We got it--

Should have read the rules before doing the sigs... oh well, do yo still want a winter one too?

Link: http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...1/rexy22-2.jpg

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Nebula, please check your Pm's. I replied to yours yesterday and explained the size limits and gave you a link to the signature rules.

cyndersmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

Actually no it's not, it's 37 kB. If it's Photobuckets fault, you can upload it to Imageshack. Also your own signature is over the size limt. Sorry to be so annoying.
its perfect thank you

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I decided I like the way you did it the first time better than my ideas...so I went to photobucket and did some cropping and resizing. I hope the one now in my siggy is an acceptable size.
Thank you for all of your hard work Nebula.

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep I got them, net has been down but I plan on working on it this week

It feels like winter HERE it was 51 yay finally a break from the heat, but hubby says no christmas decorations up until Nov