Cole The Feral Black Cat

edteach

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well its been a year since I started feeding cole. It started off he would run away when I put out food. Today I sat on the back porch and threw out treats and got him to come up on the porch and he let me pet him and rubbed up against my leg tail up and purred. Its been a long time but he is coming around. Sweet cat.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Are you going to try to "convert" him or just want to make sure he's OK on food/water intake? Does he hang around your home much more than he used to?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

edteach

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He does hang around. I can not take another cat in the house right now, Moneypenny is not one who plays well with others. but I want to make sure he is OK. I can at least now put frontline on him.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yeah, I know what you mean. Feeby has only had ONE cat ever that she would tolerate being in our back yard. She would love to get her paws on all but that one if she could (not allowed outside, except for screened in patio). He disappeared a while back, and I heard that someone in the neighborhood took him in their home. He was also a sweet cat.