Ciao Churu

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Of course since I live in the US the Churu package is different than the CiaoChuru. I don’t know if ingredients are the same or not. But I call it kitty crack as my two go crazy over it. They share a tube since only 4 come in a pack. They will literally push each other out of the way to get the treat. I always have to hold one back so the other can get a little bit. I would love to find a container of just the chicken flavor as that is their favorite flavor. Cause 4 count isn’t enough for my two boys.

ailish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just know it REEKS. Like fish heads left in the hot sun. But both my cats love it. Even Kabuto will take a lick or two and he is on palliative care right now (not eating).
I tried the chicken and scallop with my cat and your are right, it reeks to high heaven. I warn people who want to give her some not to let it get on anything. Probably for that very reason she goes ape whenever she sees me get one out for her. I love to feed it to her because she likes it so much.

syzygycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wonder why most cats like Ciao Churu so much. What is the ingredient which makes that so?
Even the most feral cats gulp it down if they get it.

Last year, a cat from my colony lost her friend in a car accident. She then didn't want to eat anything for weeks.
Only with the help of CiaoChuru, which she really likes, she got healthy again. This photo is from 2 weeks ago, she is 8 or 9 years old.
I tried Tiki, Churu, Temptations, and Squeeze-Ups lickable treats
The had Tiki first and loved it, but ater trying all of them my cats won't refuse to eat Tiki.
They'll still eat Churu fish flavors but they don't react nearly as excited like they do to squeeze ups and temptations.
It's kinda disappointing, I bought a lot of the Tiki and the assorted giant pack of churu when my cat developed mouth issues a little while back. It's fona have to be donated.

Lennybells

I’m a slave to my furry master
Adult Cat
Purraise
Interesting. I have never noticed the smell of Churu’s. I think he also likes the Catit squeezables. He likes the shrimp one.