Christmas treats!!!! What is your carnivore eating on Christmas Day?

turks rule!

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Off to the farmers market on Saturday to get the french mans Christmas dinner! A mix of venison pheasant and partridge . He loves it. He will get a double portion for his Christmas treat. Last year he had venison after his walk - we didn't see him again all day as he was so full:nod:
What are your carnivores eating this year???

Last edited:

sidliz31

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You are serving up quite the meal for your fur ball this Christmas. I will be out of town and grandma will be taking care of my kiddos so they are getting the same old same old. Question: Is this a cat food you are buying from the market or are you cooking it yourself? If you're making it yourself you will have to share the recipe and process of how you go about making it. 

pinkman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately I will be separated from the cats from the 23rd till the evening of the 25th. :( We are leaving them with a wonderful pet sitter - they will be getting a plethora of rabbit, quail, chicken and a bit of tuna (I barely feed fish, but for Holidays I offer a bit.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

turks rule!

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's a bag of fresh meat for us humans to eat! The French man gets venison once a week, this is the same price. A bag will last for five weeks( one meal a week). It's game season here pheasants are everywhere . I did rescue one from the jaws of one of the stable cats last week, poor thing
Was just thinking what everyone else was feeding on Christmas Day. Is it only a British tradition that animals get a double feed on this day???

sidliz31

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I believe it is a British tradition. I've never heard of anyone here in the US feeding animals a special dinner on Christmas.I like it though and I'm sure my babes would love it! Maybe I'll do so on New Years Eve!