Cheesing is real?!

thatguyinthething

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Its referencing a way of getting a psychedelic high called jankum. Its where someone lets the fumes of fermenting feces and urine collect in a balloon for an extended period of time and is then subsequently inhaled like nitrous oxide. Nurseangel I', surprised you weren't briefed about that because there was a thing in the news about some kids in florida overdosing from jankum, then the episode of south park came out

Budafuko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's Southpark. I bet they made it all up simply because they do far out, unbelievable things.

(and yes, I watch the show and have seen that episode a couple of times)
south park doesn't simply "make stuff up" all of their episodes exaggerate current events to the point of absurdity. You will not find one topic in a south park episode that does not have some basis in factual reality

Fluffyvest

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would think it would be the toxic effects of the ammonia in the urine, but it's like mushrooms, it's actually a 'poison' to get our body to respond and who wants that! I for one will pass, if South Park started smoking dog turds it wouldn't surprise me that people would try it!
Ammonia is too corrosive, what would make you high is the product formed from the breaking down of felinine as I found out from research.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
If only there was a demand for cat urine, then i could make some money.

I don't watch south park at all because NSFW and too crude for my liking. When you said cheesing i thought you meant like the cheese touch from Diary of a wimpy kid.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Detox is sort of my area of expertise and I've never heard of cheesing. That's not to say it doesn't exist...I did not know until I took a continuing education class that Robetussin cough syrup was being used as a street drug. I guess if someone keeps trying, eventually they will find something to give them a cheap high.
people also take more than the recommended dosage of Corisedan (sp) and it produces an intense high