Catzilla and her two son's!!!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at what this 3 cats did to my Christmas Village.

Sabrina....look how big she is.

Here is Stan...he's my cute little teddy bear.

Gordo and Sabrina

Gordo

I love my boys!!!

My cutie pie Stan

Can someone help me rename Stan... I don't like his name and I feel wierd calling him that. I usually call him Peluchita which means stuff animal (my little teddy bear). I also think is too girly.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Your cats are so adorable!!
did they break anything?
Was there some cat nip under the tree??

janemary

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG! I am so jealous!

You're cats are beautiful!! I especially love your seal point, what a gorgeous coat and markings!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No catnip under the tree, and they broke a couple of ornaments.
Thanks Jane!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now, Tina, I'm confused. I knew about Princess, Pitufo, and Gordo...are Sabrina and Stan new? I must have missed a thread somewhere
!

They are gorgeous, as are all of your furbabies!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, what great pictures! Renaming Stan... hmm, tough one! He's such a handsome guy. Plus I'm sure HE doesn't mind that you name him Peluchita... good luck!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Now, Tina, I'm confused. I knew about Princess, Pitufo, and Gordo...are Sabrina and Stan new? I must have missed a thread somewhere
!

They are gorgeous, as are all of your furbabies!
I have seven kitties...Sabrina was my first cat and Gordo, Stan and Paco came a year later when they were 3 days old. The 3 brothers are premature babies and their mommy die when they were 2 days old. (Sabrina adopted them) I also have a calico cat who was left behind by her owners and when she moved in she was pregnant and that's how I got Princess and Pitufo.

Rhonda,
Sabrina is a Siamese cat...I got her from a breeder.
Gordo and Stan are half Siamese from their mother side and their father was a white cat.

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

I have seven kitties...Sabrina was my first cat and Gordo, Stan and Paco came a year later when they were 3 days old. The 3 brothers are premature babies and their mommy die when they were 2 days old. (Sabrina adopted them) I also have a calico cat who was left behind by her owners and when she moved in she was pregnant and that's how I got Princess and Pitufo.

Rhonda,
Sabrina is a Siamese cat...I got her from a breeder.
Gordo and Stan are half Siamese from their mother side and their father was a white cat.
tina ,
your cats are so pretty i used to have a siamese she lived for 17 years also i grew up with siamese cats i just love them you know what your cat Gordo was my fathers name we also used to live in big pine key cause i see that your from miami kinda just got my attention ive been meaning to ask ya about miami

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Rhonda. I also grew up with Siamese cats and only liked Siamese cats. I had 2 when I was a teen. Both of them were killed because they were indoor/outdoor cats. Ever since that day I decided that all my cats were going to be indoor cats only.
I never liked orange kitties and boy did Princess change that. I found this site looking for pics of orange kitties, so if it wasn't for Princess I would have never found this site.

Your father's name was Gordo or was that a nickname. You do know Gordo means fat in Spanish.

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Thanks Rhonda. I also grew up with Siamese cats and only liked Siamese cats. I had 2 when I was a teen. Both of them were killed because they were indoor/outdoor cats. Ever since that day I decided that all my cats were going to be indoor cats only.
I never liked orange kitties and boy did Princess change that. I found this site looking for pics of orange kitties, so if it wasn't for Princess I would have never found this site.

Your father's name was Gordo or was that a nickname. You do know Gordo means fat in Spanish.
my Dads name was gordon but people called him gordo kinda a nick name but dad wasn't fat they also called him bigfig
and that was his name he used on the internet
i sure do miss him but im sure hes in a much better place no more pain

when we lived down in the keys for two years we stayed on big pine key resort dad met all kinds of people all the cubans came down on the weekends to fish and dad always got along with everyone and they would always feed him that good ole food

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep a lot of cubans down here....I'm glad your father got along with them.

The food is good too.

juniper

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Too cute!
They look like they're having lots of fun - very nice of you to share your Christmas village with them!
They're adorable!