Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ When I watched this cat I thought of 9 Lives " Morris" :redcat:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I was trying to decide if he had shorter than normal legs or whether it was just his big belly affecting his walk.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too bad they didnt explain what it means when greg gowls and hisses a me when I have to pick him up and bring him inside.......I'm wondering what that means? Lol

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Too bad they didnt explain what it means when greg gowls and hisses a me when I have to pick him up and bring him inside.......I'm wondering what that means? Lol
~ I suppose he upset because he wants to stay outside...? That has happened to me a few times. Also some cats do not like being handled too much . :headscratch::redcat:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I suppose he upset because he wants to stay outside...? That has happened to me a few times. Also some cats do not like being handled too much . :headscratch::redcat:
No doubt its because he wants to stay outside.

When we first got him, I would get quite upset by gregs hissing and growling when it was time to come in.

After all he was strictly an indoor cat when we adopted him, I had built a 1700 squarefoot enclosure to keep him safe AND I sat outside with them for hours to further ensure their safety (foxes and coyotes).....and he responds with hissing and growling!

So naturally I hissed and growled back. This turned him in to a demonic monster.

But he has NEVER bitten or scratched in anger........., even when I put my face near his
when he is in a rage.

And 30 seconds latter he acts as if it never happened. ...."give me a treat, pet me" are his needs.

Now when he is communicating his displeasure, I laugh and kiss his head. I think even he is getting tired of complaining as he realizes his bolster has little effect.

We are "communicating"...he is teaching me.