Cat beaten and drowned in kitchen sink

cabbie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A Brantford man was given probation and orderd that he recieve psychiatric counselling at the BGH after he was convicted of punching a cat he was given for Christmas last year because it did something he didn't like and he eventually drowned it in his kitchen sick.

He was also ordered to make a donation to the local SPCA...

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think someone needs to punch him and drowned him in a sink!!!!!!!!!

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

At least the cat is in a better place.

RIP poor kitty.

I hate to sound mean (FEEL FREE to delete this if its unacceptable) but the guy seems to need a taste of his own medicine. *Fumes*

Hopefully he gets the treatment he needs and it works.....

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by greycat2
I hate to sound mean (FEEL FREE to delete this if its unacceptable) but the guy seems to need a taste of his own medicine. *Fumes*

I agree.

sharper16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG! WHat is wrong with people? I swear, people who can harm animals have a serious mental problem and should be locked up.

lunidoo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He deserves a lot worse for what he did. That poor little baby, I cant believe anyone could do domething like this, its truly heart breaking. I am sure this evil man will eventually get what is coming to him.

RIP kitty, I am so sorry your life ended this way.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with the posters who said he deserves a dose of his own medicine. Somebody go grab him, I'm filling the sink now.

pooky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a dumbass excuse for a person!
he should go to jail!Drown him!:jarswim:

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Russell broke a teacup from an irreplaceable miniature teaset yesterday. Yes I was angry and upset. And it was something that I did not like. I didn't raise my hand up at him. I did let out a loud primal scream.

I cried like a baby when I was telling my fiancee about it when he came home from work.

That man sickens me. And he royally pi$$es me off.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he needs the same treatment! What kind of idiot would give someone that had to obviously vicious and cruel any kind of animal?!
They need to be the next one in the sink. I have a big stick for the beatings!

fsttrk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If it were thousands of years ago and he were starving, and this was the only source of sustenance, this would be acceptable,....seeing as though we have plenty of meat in supermarkets, this has to be some sort of a serious, deep rooted, mental problem,.. and I would bet that whatevet 'treatment' he is getting for this will not solve his problem.
I'd sure change his mind about things..

Seriously though, the penalty for animal cruelty should be profoundly more detrimental. It's just simply, unnaturally, wrong.