Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take her with you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Monome

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Trilly was my fiance's cat best friend.when briciola died at the age of 25 trilly (a name I had given her) kept showin up to briciola's grave and she only let me pet her or take care of the massive dirty dreadlocks she had so I realized she looked exactly as my lost cat zorba.
It took ages but now she lives with us everyday but the problem is I must move and travel around Europe for three monrhs in my car.
I am looking for a safe home to be while I am away but she might have no outdoors but surely she would be safe from harsh winter cold.
All I can see thought is that she has this special connection to me as to ask to be taken with; but I would be in the car for so long and no sure address so I know the best is the home for her but when I look at her and how she treats me I know she has chosen me.
What do I do?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What would your options be if you found her a temporary home?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Monome

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have an option of leaving her to my mans step sister but she only has a tiny balcony...

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If it were me I would leave her to be an indoor-only cat with the step-sister. She would at least be safe, warm, and fed until you return. Then you also know you will be reunited after your travels. She will be okay staying indoors.