carrying graycie like a football

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol: it had to be done that way gf is to chicken to scoop her up and out of the way of the maintenance guys while they fixed our plumbing issue after tcs server burnt you can see the disgruntled look in graycies face:lol:(i know its not how to carry a cat) i only have on hand/arm to work with but i gotta small pot belly to support her front paws atleast

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Graycie is clearly plotting her revenge. It's in her expression.
:lol:she will protest complain but she already knows her intimidation tactics dont work on me like it does on everyone else all the scratching biting:lol:makes no difference soon as i get a hand under her and scoop her up i got her tucked next to me and my neck stretched up far as i can go:lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, she's HUGE! She looks like a really big cat. Next time, test out some advice from Dr. Uri, Vancouver's Friendly Neighborhood Vet on Youtube. He'd tell you to SQUISH THAT CAT!

:lol::lol::lol:
our vet says she is a petite 11 pounds long legged long body run way model type build:lol:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol: it had to be done that way gf is to chicken to scoop her up and out of the way of the maintenance guys while they fixed our plumbing issue after tcs server burnt you can see the disgruntled look in graycies face:lol:(i know its not how to carry a cat) i only have on hand/arm to work with but i gotta small pot belly to support her front paws atleast
I had to lock my last cat up when tradesmen come, he would chase them out the house.
One of your little friends made we jump backwards and scatter tools everywhere.
She had a web full of babies and i disturbed them and she dropped down from nowhere.

20210407_144102.jpg
20210407_144046.jpg