Can't Indentify My Kittens Breed..?

Saralatte142

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey guys. Recently I've been trying to figure out what my kittens breed kitten is. He's about 2-3 months old. (Not sure, probably older) and is very furry. My first thought was that he's Persian but his two other brothers are regular stray cats.? And the mother is a stray too. (Don't know about the father). I've tried searching the Internet. But got nothing. Would be appreciated if someone could help. :)
I've added photos, just so it would help identifying. :)

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He doesn't have very long fur or a stubby nose; what makes you think he's Persian?

The vast majority of cats have no purebreed background. They aren't like dogs; cats are cats :D. We call them domestic (shorthairs, longhairs, medium-hairs). I would say he has medium-length fur, though it may just be kitten fuzzies. It'll be easier to tell when he's older. If he is a medium-hair, he'll be a lot fluffier in the winter and almost shorthaired in the summer.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He would be a brown broken mackeral tabby and white Domestic Mediumhair. I don't see any Persian influence in this baby- he doesn't have long hair, a cobby body, or a brachycephalic face. 95% of cats are Domestic Short-, Medium,- or Longhairs, meaning that most cats have had generations of mixed ancestry.