Resolved Can't Delete Post In Progress?

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
This is a minor issue but I am unable to delete a post in progress. I must either "select all" and "cut" the message or I have to actually post it and then delete it. Am I missing something?

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Posting and deleting works? I've never been able to delete posts in the past, so I never thought to try that.

Margret

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Posting and deleting works? I've never been able to delete posts in the past, so I never thought to try that.

Margret
I may have that wrong. I could have sworn I saw that option at one point but now I don't. I need the paper bag over head emoji!

EDIT: It looks like we have the option to delete posts .

Last edited:

foxden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do miss being able to delete a post in progress. Happens when you start a post and someone else answers it

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a minor issue but I am unable to delete a post in progress. I must either "select all" and "cut" the message or I have to actually post it and then delete it. Am I missing something?
Margaret, if you click on the icon to the right of the wee camera, it gives you the option to delete draft.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Margaret, if you click on the icon to the right of the wee camera, it gives you the option to delete draft.
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!. I thought that was the download icon.:oops:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can also go a bit farther to the right of the draft icon and see the arrowed circles? Those are "undo" and "redo" options.

(For example, I typed "Undo" in my comment box, and then clicked that "Undo" button to see what it did. My word, Undo, disappeared. I clicked "Redo", and my word came back into the comment box.)

Cool!