Can You Help To Find What Kind Of Cat I Have

Nishnush

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She was found at three weeks of age in a box with five siblings. I got her at four weeks. Now she is almost seven weeks.
She is very unusually colored, it would be interesting to see what a mix she is.
I appreciate it.
Nishnush started to change eye color this week.

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, an not so common looks! Basically, she is a black and white bi-color in the Harlequin pattern, but there are some twists. Very blue eyes, Im not sure if its just the common baby blue, or if she is blue eyed for real - THIS wouldnt be not common outside "pointed siamese-mix" cats. This and other features, we will see more exactly in a couple of months more.

I presume the siblings looks more or less the same? The bicolor pattern is pretty strong.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Her pattern is very unique! I agree that she might have inherited the very blue eyes from some Siamese influence. She doesn't have the wedge/shaped head of the modern, or slinky Siamese, so it's possible that an old-style Siamese was in her ancestry. Perhaps a great-grandparent.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nishnush

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your insights. I appreciate it :)
Her eyes are so blue when the sun hits, but as you say we will see in couple of weeks what is going to be the final color.
Her siblings were a mix.
-One was completely grey.
-One was almost black with white paws and a white tie ( like Tom from "Tom & Jerry" )
-Two were grey with white.
-And two were black with white. My cat has more white and the other sibling had more black.

Attachments