Can Balinese Be Black and White

mar9813

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Can a purebred balinese cat be black and white? Thank you and I look forward to your response! 

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

Can a purebred balinese cat be black and white? Thank you and I look forward to your response! 
I dont think so, unless its some sort of very seal on the points, and not yet darkened on the body, giving much contrasts.

Although a orientale, or their sister breed, the Javanese = longhair orientale, may be black and white.   Outcrosses are allowed between the siamese family and the orientale family. as tey are near akin.

May we have some pics?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

I dont think so, unless its some sort of very seal on the points, and not yet darkened on the body, giving much contrasts.

Although a orientale, or their sister breed, the Javanese = longhair orientale, may be black and white.    Outcrosses are allowed between the siamese family and the orientale family. as tey are near akin.

May we have some pics?
What I mean, IF he is an allowed outcross, got an OK from the association to make the registered outcross in a breeding programme, the result will not be to the usual standards, but will still be registered in the association, and have a pedigree with him.   And be politely called for a purebred balinese.

Of course, without such a pedigree from an recognized association + a beliavable story, its no outcross, its a scam.

That is the theory on what can happen is the world of serious breeding and recognized associations, but we do wait on good pics,  OR a more detailed background story.   :)