Bubs surgery

HelpforBubs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, me and my girlfriend’s cat (Bubs) has a rare birth defect called patent urachus. This causes our baby to get frequent bladder infections and leak urine through his belly button. We are raising money for his surgery so that his quality of life will be better. Bubs is very important to us because he helps my girlfriend stay distracted while we are in a long distance relationship.

Here is the gofundme link
Bubs surgery, organized by Stephanie Ziff

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise