Breed Of Kitten?

Josie__

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Recently was given a kitten from a farm to take care of (was in horrible health). Have had him for a couple of months and he just looks strange. He has spots on his sides and belly and a different face from cats I've had in the past
received_1476761812407838.jpeg
received_1469245496492803.png

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
The likelihood of your kitten being purebred is not high at all. Especially if it was a wild farm cat. Only about 5% of house cats are actually pure bread. Anyways, the blanket term for most cats is "Domestic Short/Medium/Long Hair, and your kitten would therefore be labeled as a Domestic Shorthair.

On a different note, your kitten does remind me of an Abyssinian.. perhaps there is a bit of that type of facial structure in the kitten.
Did I mention how cute he is? Very adorable! and God bless for you getting him back to good health.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I'm also curious to see a side view. I'd love to see his pattern. From the front he seems to have kind of a "wild" type expression, so, although he would be labeled as a Domestic Shorthair, it's possible he might have some Bengal influence. Beautiful kitten!