Black cat with siamese??

prrrrr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone!

Eskimo is almost full black cat except for a tiny spot of white hair on tip of his tail.

I think he may have a little bit of Siamese in him. His nose seems to be longer than a regular domestic cat and his eyes seems to have a similar shape to Siamese's. He's also longer than the other domestics we had had and have kind of a royal walk like he's kind of snobbish.

Also, he has a very strong caracter, loves to make trouble. The only thing is, he's black!

What do you think?

Thanks for your comments ;)
Meow!

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know enough about cat breeds to comment but Eskimo certainly is beautiful! He looks like he's plotting his next bit of mischief!

czygyny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Look up 'Oriental Shorthair' breeds to see if Eskimo fits in with the strong, elongated ears, nose and svelte bodies. If I am not mistaken, Siamese were forerunners of the breed, and as breed developers had kittens that weren't born color-pointed, but otherwise cool-looking cats, a new breed was born that encompassed the other solid colors.

I love blackies and had many over the years. They are rather difficult to photograph, though!

randommusings

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a weakness for Siamese mixes (5 of 6 of my herd) - Karma's mum was a pure bred Siamese (Seal point) who had an unfortunate escape and encounter with the neighbour's black dsh; the result...

He is definitely the hardest to photograph - not just  because he's black, but he hates the camera...his "Smese" is evident in that he's VERY vocal, has an elongated face/lithe body and has vibrant eyes, although they're emerald green, not blue.  He's the resident nutbar who literally bounces of the furniture.