Best raw food service (US)

Juniper_Junebug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Currently my cat eats mostly commercial canned food, mostly high end brands like Rawz and Ziwi Peak. I would love to put some raw food in the mix, but I don't have the time, fridge space, patience, or confidence to make my own raw right now.

I did give my kitty reconstituted freeze dried raw (Stella and Chewy) for a while, until she started refusing it. She will eat the raw gizzards I give her on occasion. So I'm hopeful she'll be open to real raw.

I'd be willing to try a commercial raw food service if it was convenient. One limiting factor is that I live in a small condo with no doorman, and while I'm currently working from home, eventually I'll go back to the office and it will be hard to get deliveries.

Are there options I might consider? Not to put too fine a point on it, but right now, my main limiting factor is convenience, not cost.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Others will certainly chime in with their recommendations, but I've had great success with Darwin's. Plus, they will make arrangements to deliver to your work address.

If you're willing to make your own raw food, I don't think you can go wrong sourcing rabbit or some other type protein from Hare Today.

Let us know if you take the plunge, regardless of which commercial raw food you use, and how it goes.

Good luck!

Suee7171

Stella
Kitten
Purraise
My vet is very open to raw and highly approves of "primal" raw, you can get frozen and freeze dried