Best cat supplement powder for adding to Raw diet

ABel1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
"Feline Instinkts" my natural cat , powdered supplement is what I have been using and my cat seems to be doing very well. what others do you recommend? Has anyone else used the one I'm using ? is there something particularly excellent on the market or something that is a very good value.
Thank you

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
"Feline Instinkts" my natural cat , powdered supplement is what I have been using and my cat seems to be doing very well. what others do you recommend? Has anyone else used the one I'm using ? is there something particularly excellent on the market or something that is a very good value.
Thank you
I use adored beast. In the pat. Proviable dc or advita. Are you in the US? I've never heard of what u uae

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Alnutrin's premix with egg shell calcium. What's "best" varies from cat to cat. EZ Complete is a very good supplement, too, but one of our cats can't eat it. (I think she has a sensitivity to the green-lipped mussels.) Our cats prefer eating the Alnutrin food anyway; I like Alnutrin because the ingredients are simpler.

( maggie101 maggie101 , I think the OP is asking about food completer supplements rather than probiotics!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ABel1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I use adored beast. In the pat. Proviable dc or advita. Are you in the US? I've never heard of what u uae
Yes I live in the us .
Yes I am in the US .
My Natural Cat Plus Chicken Liver - Feline Instincts
Here is the link to the website you can read the ingredients and get a feel for the product. I think it is a very good product I was just looking for alternatives and maybe something better but I don't know if it makes a difference. It's just that I only know this one supplement now. I'm surprised if your people have heard of it. Maybe it isn't advertise maybe it's just such a small company.
Thank you .