Bengal? Serengeti?

ariawalter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I recently took in a gorgeous stray girl. She has marbeling on her back, stripes on her legs, and spots on her stomach. Her ears and feet are larger than normal, and she is incredibly long. She's a year and 8 month and she's a very petite kitty. She's very talkative and she runs very fast

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If she HAS marbles on her side (I dont see clearly the sides) so she has, and is a marbled tabby.  Stripes on the legs and spots on the tummy are fully coherent with a classical tabby - or marbled as some say.

Its not impossible she has a bengal ancestry.   Grandfather or even further back. NOT because of the marbles if they arent really remarkable, but because of the reddish golden shine. And also, the green eyes...

Green eyes may happen in many breeds and domestics.  They are quite common with torties / torbies. And this reddish... But for me she isnt shouting a tortie, a tortie and torbie!

I prefer to put on my money at the wage she has a distant, but true  bengal ancestry.

Yes, Im putting my wage on this ancestry.  The bet isnt at all safe, but  I do believe on my luck and intuition here.

Please, give her a hug from me.