^ baby kittens and momma cat need help with vet costs . i started a you caring fund please read

gray tracie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have created this you-caring fund for 6 kittens that  need help with vetting. they are currently 6 weeks old. 2 males and 4 females. i am located in montreal qc .I am not a rescue just a  person trying to do my part 
The funds will be used to  get them  there vaccinations and de worming  they will be spayed and neutered . Its going to cost 300$ the mother cat(mesha) will be fixed as well. then all kittens will be adopted out to good homes.
I found the mother cat outside not knowing that she was pregnant. no one came forward to claim her so I kept her. To my surprise she gave birth a few weeks later. So I decided to to keep them since so many cats/kittens are in shelters. Now I need help vetting them.  its quite expensive to  vet them all so I am asking for a Small donation or even just to network. 
Thank You! 

please make small donation at the link below thank you we have raised 110 already.

https://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/6-kittens-in-need/261563

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
From the Mod Team Regarding Pleas for money:

Cats are a huge responsibility. Anyone who thinks otherwise, should not have one in their life. They are dependent on us for everything from providing a place to eat, to also providing vet care.

Anyone who has cats knows that they can and do get ill. Your best defense is to plan for that to happen before it does, and store monies away in preparation.

If you read about a plight of an animal on the internet and your heart is drawn to help, check out the story thoroughly. Google the vet's name or call Directory Assistance in the city and be sure this is a legitimate claim.

Do not blindly send money into a paypal account no matter how heart-wrenching the story. Instead reach out to the member and ask for the vet's name and phone number, and arrange to send the money there for the specific needs of the cat in question.

If that information cannot be provided- you have your answer. Report the post to a moderator so that it can be removed for not being on the level.

Note that this is not directed at any poster in particular, but is posted for all donation requests. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

gray tracie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I understand your position and your reply.  i understand cat depend on us this is why i took it upon myself to bring this pregnant  momma cat in she gave birth and i just want these kittens to go to good home but before that being a responsible person i would like to get them fixed up to date on there shots and de wormed so they  can go on and live happy lives in there new homes.

gray tracie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
 we have already raised half if anyone can help please do. anything helps . i will be making there vet appointments as soon as i can come up with the rest of the funds for there vet costs 

gray tracie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I will be uploading new  more recent pics tomorrow :)

gray tracie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise