Automatic Litter Box And Cat Litter

Sialv82

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My house has had a smell to it since I switched litter to Worlds Best. I previously used Dr Elsey litter. I loved that stuff until they changed their formula. I can no longer use it with my automatic cat litter box. Any suggestions? I can not have cat smell in my house. I change out my litter once a month. Should I be changing more frequent? The auto box keeps the litter pretty clean as scoops as soon as she walks out and dumps in a compartment.

Lalexa67

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I also used worlds best. I was changing it out every two weeks but as Martin matured he began to pee on floor outside the box. So I started changing it after one week - that did the trick. When it started to get expensive, I tried arm and hammer slide. I thought this was fantastic! It smelled good and it said it was easy clumping and easy cleaning! Well I never found out because Martin wouldn’t step in the box - did his business outside of the box for two days. We are back with worlds best - Martin and I get each other. My best advice is stay with what works - just change it every two weeks.